Geometry/line segment

a straight line segment is a one dimensional line. one may say a line is just a line.
but what if one were to view its end points with a magnifying lens by many times?  is it angular like a square/rectangle? or curved like a dot? thank you.

In normal Euclidean geometry, a line is defined as being drawn straight between two points.  No matter how much it is magnified, it is the set of all points defined by the line between the points.  The width of a line is 0 and the length is infinity.  All of the points on a line have zero length, width, and depth.  When an infinite amount of such points is grouped together in a line drawn between two points, a line of infinite length can be drawn.

Scott A Wilson

I can answer whatever questions you ask except how to trisect an angle. The ones I can answer include constructing parallel lines, dividing a line into n sections, bisecting an angle, splitting an angle in half, and almost anything else that is done in geometry.

I have been assisting people in Geometry since the 80's.

I have an MS at Oregon State and a BS at Oregon State, both with honors.

I was the outstanding student in high school in the area of geometry and math in general.

Over 8,500 people, mostly in math, with almost 450 in geometry.