Geometry/Factorization of Algebraic Expressions

Question
Hello sir

Sir i have a chapter called factorization of algebric expression

Sir can you expalin me what are factors in terms of number and in terms of variable, that what are factors

Sir it may feel that it is home work question but sir it is not an homework question ,

Thankyou

Answer
Hi Apsara,

Factorization is a broad topic, so please provide some examples of the kinds of expressions you are trying to factor.
Factorization (or factoring) is the action of "undoing" multiplication, often with the aim of preparing an expression for division.

Azeem

Geometry

Azeem Hussain