German Language/german bedtime prayer??

Karin Davies wrote at 2013-11-15 05:09:13
My Oma taught me this prayer over 55 years ago however whenever I find it online it's always abbreviated.  The version I know adds the following to that already posted.  Please excuse the mispellings.  Please feel free to correct it.

Habe Ich unrecht heut getan,

sehe es, lieber Gott, nicht an.

Dein Gnad und Jesu blut,

macht ja alle schaden gut.

Alle die mir sind vervant,

Gott lass ruhen in Deiner hand.

Alle Menchen und tieren, gross und klein,

sollen Dir befollen sein.

Kranke herzen sende ruh.

Nasse augen schlese zu.

Lass den Mond am Himmel stehen

und die stille Velt besehen.

German Language

Cornelia Neumann

I can answer questions regarding grammar and style, as well as many questions about German culture, history, and literature.

I am native speaker with a German degree in Teaching English as a Foreign Language and German. I lived and worked in the USA for seven years (taught high school and all college levels) and spent three years as a high school teacher of German and EFL at an international school in Mexico. In 2006 I returned to Germany, where I am currently working as a teacher in Hamburg.

M.A., M.Ed., ABD, etc. etc.

As is a volunteer site I've opted not to get rated - don't let that put you off though. :-)