German Language/Christmas Prayer

Tana Wilkinson wrote at 2014-12-23 16:13:20
We used a verse from Germany at my church this year-much like yours.  Except that the line "Mein Herz ist rein."  My heart is pure.

"So Neimand drin wohnen. Als Jesus Allein."  This poem was recited in a city in Texas named New Braunfels, near Austin.  

German Language

Cornelia Neumann

I can answer questions regarding grammar and style, as well as many questions about German culture, history, and literature.

I am native speaker with a German degree in Teaching English as a Foreign Language and German. I lived and worked in the USA for seven years (taught high school and all college levels) and spent three years as a high school teacher of German and EFL at an international school in Mexico. In 2006 I returned to Germany, where I am currently working as a teacher in Hamburg.

M.A., M.Ed., ABD, etc. etc.

As is a volunteer site I've opted not to get rated - don't let that put you off though. :-)