German Language/Prayer translation

Question
My mother is 90 years old and her mother taught all of us a german prayer.  I am trying to translate the prayer and have
gotten some of the words by looking at other peoples posts.
I cannot get the rest of the prayer and am only spelling it
by the way it sounds in English.  Can you help to finish this
prayer out.  Heilge Schutzengle mein.  Lass mich dir empfohlen sein. ( Like de mich of here of adan.  Ich und gluk das kink mach glatten.  Fir de mich endana han en das himmlisch vater lan.)  The part in parenthesis is what I am stuck on.
Hoping so much to get the correct german spelling as well as a
English translation.   Thanks so much!

Answer
Hello Cindy,

thank you for your question. I am sorry that it took me a while to answer.
I did some research and found a prayer that starts with the lines you already wrote down in German. I was also able to understand that the last line is "Führe mich an deiner Hand in das himmliche Vaterland". I am afraid that I don't really understand the middle part.

By searching for prayers beginning with "Heiliger Schutzengel mein" and ending with "Führe mich an deiner Hand...", I was able to find a version of this prayer that contains both these lines. I hope that this is the prayer you're looking for.

Version 1:

Heiliger Schutzengel mein,
lass mich dir empfohlen sein.
Steh in jeder Not mir bei,
halte mich von Sünden frei.
Führe mich an deiner Hand,
in das himmlische Vaterland.
In dieser Nacht ich bitte dich,
beschütze und bewache mich.

Translation 1:

Holy guardian angel of mine
let me be commended to you.
Assist me in distress
and keep me free from sin.
Take me by the hand and walk me
to the heavenly fatherland.
In this night, I beg you
to protect and guard me.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards
Janina  

German Language

Janina