German Language/FROM ENGLISH TO GERMAN, HELP!

Question
Hello, Kurt Bamert!

I have been studying German for 2 years but I am not that good at it. We are studying the past tenses right now and I cannot say that I understand this. I need a translation of these 4 texts below, so if you can write them in German, I'd be REALLY thankful! I need them in German for tomorrow, so please, help me!!!

The texts should be written in Präteritum, Perfekt and Plusquamperfekt.

***

I had seven classes at school yesterday and this was very tiring. I got an excellent mark in Informatics and I was happy about it. After school, my mother and I went to see my grandmother because she was a bit sick and needed some pills. Although my grandmother wasn’t very good, she gave me to try her cake and it was really delicious. Later, my mother and I had to go to the shop and buy some bread. While we were in the supermarket, I met my friend Claudia. We talked about our exam in German and she was quite worried about it. But I told her not to get upset because she is good at German and will do it well. Then, my mother and I came back home and I had to study for the exam. In the end, I was very tired and went to sleep.

***

Last weekend I was quite busy and hadn’t much free time. On Friday I travelled to Tryavna because I had a concert there. My dance group and I performed really good and we were very exhausted that day. The next day in the morning, I had to do my homework and studied for my Math exam. I also learned lots of new words in German and English. On Sunday my family and I went to see my grandparents. In the afternoon, I had ballet classes. After that, my mother and I went to the supermarket to buy some fruit and vegetables. In the evening, my father helped me with my Math problems because he is good at it. Then, I watched a movie on my computer and before I got asleep, I decided to start reading a new book – “Looking for Alaska”.

***

The last week was very long and tiring. I had three exams and I hope I did well. On Monday, after my school classes, my mother and I decided to see my grandmother because she was a bit sick and needed some pills. Although my grandmother wasn’t very good, she gave me to try her cake and it was really delicious. On Wednesday I didn’t feel very good and I had a headache but I went to the bookshop because I wanted to buy a book called “The fault in our stars”. On Friday, my dance group and I went to the theatre to watch “Romeo and Juliet” and I liked it a lot. The next day, I had to do my homework and studied for my Math exam. I also learned lots of new words in German and English. After that, my mother and I went to the supermarket to buy some fruit and vegetables. In the evening, my father helped me with my Math problems because he is good at it. Then, I watched a movie on my computer and before I got asleep, I decided to start reading my new book.

***

Last year I was in 9th grade and everything was easier. I didn’t have so much homework as now and I had much free time. In May, my family and I travelled to Albania and it was really exciting. We saw lots of new things and took lots of pictures, as well. Two months later when the school was over, my dance group and I went to Greece. We had a concert there and it was very exciting, too. The whole group had fun and I am sure no one has forgotten it. In August, two of my friends and I decided to work and get some money. We were busy almost every day and that’s why we did very well. The next month, the school started again. I haven’t had much free time since then. We had lots of exams and I had to study a lot. In December, my brother came back from England and I was very happy about it. We were together for Christmas and it was one of the best days I have ever had.

***

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!!! :)

Answer
I had seven classes at school yesterday and this was very tiring.
Gestern hatte ich sieben Schulstunden. Sie ermüdeten mich sehr.
Gestern habe ich sieben Schulstunden gehabt. Sie haben mich sehr ermüdet.
Am Vortag hatte ich sieben Schulstunden gehabt. Sie hatten mich sehr ermüdet.  

German Language

Kurt Bamert