German Language/German Job adverts

For a particular project, I have to find 4 online job adverts in German looking for "IT InformatikerIn (Lehrberuf)" in the area of Vienna, Austria. Unfortunately, I cannot find more than 1 such. I have checked under other German synonyms I have been given such as "Computer-ExpertIn (Lehrberuf)" or " Computer-SpezialistIn (Lehrberuf") or "DatentechnikerIn  (Lehrberuf)" but could not find a single job-advert. I can find job-adverts for "IT-InformatikerIn" but that type of job  is on a much higher level than the one I am looking for. Thanks, Geoff.

Hello Geoff,

thank you for your question. I am sorry for taking a while to reply.

I think that you've been using the correct terms in German, so that shouldn't be the problem. You might also try and search for IT-SpezialistIn. And you might also try and look for Ausbildungsstelle if this is what you are looking for. With "Ausbildungsstelle" you'd be looking for a place to learn this particular job.

I hope this helps

Kind regards

German Language

As a native German speaker working professionally with languages, I can answer questions concerning German grammar, spelling and punctuation. I can also help with understanding and short German-English translations. As I also speak French, I might also be helpful concerning German-French translations. Translation only refers to short texts here.

I am a German native speaker working as a translator for English and French. I am concerned with language issues as grammar and spelling on a daily basis. I am very interested in these kind of topics, as any good translator should be. I also have a very good insight in the differences between English and German (and also French), so I might be able to give helpful explanations why specific things are the way they are in a specific language.

I am a member of the German Translator Association BDÜ.

My translations are published in form of manuals, company and product presentations, and websites, but you won't find my name there, as translators of technical texts are only rarely featured.

I studied translation at the University of Applied Sciences in Cologne (FH Köln), and have been working as a freelance translator for five years now.

I haven't received any awards, but receiving awards is really quite rare for translators.

Mostly translation agencies in many different countries.