German Law/Divorce

Shireen Merchant wrote at 2014-09-25 16:42:35
Dear Yugesh

Please see Section 13 of Code of Civil Procedure. A foreign decree is binding on Indian courts if the same has been contested by you. It gives the circumstances in which a foreign decree is binding on Indian Courts.

Shireen Merchant

German Law

Peter Koch

I am a licensed attorney in Germany and the State of New York. The focus of my practice is on Business Law, i.e. Commercial, Corporate, Contract, Antitrust Law and Intellectual Property Rights, in particular in US-German cross-border transactions. I also advise clients in the area of International Trade Regulations.

I have advised domestic and foreign, in particular US-American, clients in the above stated areas since 1997.

First State Exam (JD-equivalent) 1989 - Second State Exam (German Bar Exam) 1992 - Master of Laws (Houston) 1995 - Master of Business Administration in International Business (Houston) 1996 - licensed Attorney Germany 1997, New York 1998