German Law/child custody germany

Question
It was tricky how my husband was able to get custody of my children.He exercised his custodial rights for one year then gave the children back to me. Since then the children were with me. Until one time that he took the children out, they never came back. He flew to Germany with the children with out notice.

The law here said, I cannot file any case against him. Is there really nothing I can do? I can go to Germany and fight for custody?
My concern is that, one child is still considered as minor. Taken away without notice that they wont be seeing their mother for sometime would come as a shock to the children.

To add an information about the father, he stopped working in his early 20's and moved to my country. Until now, he is unemployed and without any qualifications.

I want my children back...

Answer
Dear luna,

I am sad to hear this. My partner in Munich and I can try to file at the German court in the hometown of the father to get you the right to bring your minor child back to the Phillippines. The adult children can decide on their own if they want to move back with you. My partner might be able to obtain financial aid if you are not able to pay the full legal costs.

You can contact me at csb@germanlegalservices.com to set up a phone consultation.

Sincerely,
Carolin Burgess

German Law

Carolin Schulz-Burgess