German Law/Divorce fro germany

Question
My husband was formerly married to a German woman.Onced he came back to the states, she filled for divorce in Germany. He was told that the divorced was granted and he did not contest it, but he can't find any of the paperwork.  I need to get a copy their divorce decree, which she filed about 5 years ago in Germany.  Do you have any idea how I would go about getting this? He currently need the document very soon for his JOB. Thanks for any help you can provide to me!

Answer
Dear Paul,

You would need to write to the German court to ask them to send you a notarized copy/beglaubigte Abschrift of the divorce degree. Unfortunately German courts only respond to letters if they are written in German. I would be glad to organize the divorce degree for you for a fee of $300.00. I have done this many times before.

You can contact me directly at csb@germanlegalservices.com and we can set up a telephone consultation etc.

Sincerely,
Carolin Burgess
German Attorney at Law

German Law

Carolin Schulz-Burgess