German Law/german child support

Question
I have a child with a German and he is order to pay child support and he has never seen her or really pay anything to her.. I wanted to know what do I do.. I dont talk to him

Answer
Dear Vanessa,

My partner and I can enforce child support payments if the father of your child has a job in Germany. The money will be taken out of his pay check every month and his employer will send the money to your account where ever you live .

You can contact me directly at csb@germanlegalservices.com. I will charge for a consultation but afterwards we might be able to obtain financial aid from the German government if we can proof that your income is very low.

Sincerely,
Carolin Burgess
German Lawyer

German Law

Carolin Schulz-Burgess