You are here:

German Law/german child support


I have a child with a German and he is order to pay child support and he has never seen her or really pay anything to her.. I wanted to know what do I do.. I dont talk to him

Dear Vanessa,

My partner and I can enforce child support payments if the father of your child has a job in Germany. The money will be taken out of his pay check every month and his employer will send the money to your account where ever you live .

You can contact me directly at I will charge for a consultation but afterwards we might be able to obtain financial aid from the German government if we can proof that your income is very low.

Carolin Burgess
German Lawyer

German Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Carolin Schulz-Burgess


German legal issues on inheritance, divorce, alimony, child custody and support, last wills and testaments, and other problems involving international family and civil law.


I am a certified German laywer with professional experience in both German and American law firms. Since 2001 I have been working independently at my firm, German Legal Services. I have represented hundreds of clients on matters involving US-German legal issues. One of my firm's areas of specialization is in divorce and child support and custody issues between members of the U.S. Armed Forces and German civilians.

World Affairs Council, German Bar Association

North Carolina Bar Association Newsletter

I received my undergraduate and JD degrees both from the University of Wuerzburg, Germany, whose law school is consistently ranked in the top 10 in Germany.

©2017 All rights reserved.