German Law/Unable to pay Debts in germany

Question
HI,

I am finding myself in a situation. Until a few months ago I had a Job and I got fired. And I have in parallel 2 credits.

In total the credits are 100.000 Euros. Which I am paying monthly. I am not German, but Spanish.

My question is:

1- I found a job in the Emirates and I am leaving germany in a few weeks.
2- As I have no Job I informed the creditors that I need a 2-4 months of not paying in order to put myself healthy again and that I will start paying again and also informed that I will be able to catch up with the 2-4 months not paid by end of 2013.

Of course they answered that they dont care, I have to pay anyway every month.

So my question is the following

1- What can they really do?
2- If I am in the Emirates and come to germany or Europe for a few days for business trips. Can they make me avoid to leave the country, like block me in passport control or so?
3- what would happen if they try to reach me in germany but I am not there and I dont answer?

thanks a lot for your answer to my concerns. I appreciate a lot the work you are doing here

Math.

Answer
They can cancel the credit arrangement. Unless you have not been convicted to imprisonment or unless you violate conditions imposed during probation you can exercise your constitutional freedom of movement in order to travel abroad.

However, your creditors could apply for the issuance of an arrest warrant which could be executed when you try to come back to Germany. They can also try to find your new residence abroad by mandating a a world-wirde operating debt collection agency and they might try to enforce their titles abroad with the assistance of the local authorities.  

German Law

Henning Haarhaus