German Law/inheritance

Question
My mother Lived and worked in Germany for about 12 years and she died last year.but unfortunately she and her boyfriend were having the same account,I asked her boyfriend and he told me he has nothing to give,so i want to know if i can claim the part of my mum.am also living here in Germany.

Answer
Yes, but in order to known what to claim for you should demand more information on the status of the account (Oder-Konto/ Und-Konto) and its balance at the time when your mother had died. In terms of an additional compulsory share it would be helpful to know who paid the money in.  

German Law

Henning Haarhaus