German Law/Inheritance certificate

Good day,

How does one object to an inheritance certificate ?
Who is the authority?

thank you

Dear Mike,

You can file a Beschwerde (objection) at the responsible German probate court within a month from the date the inheritance certificate was issued. This must been done in a formal letter written in German.

I would be glad to represent you in this matter you can contact directly at

Carolin Schulz-Burgess
German Attorney at Law/Foreign Legal Consultant

German Law

Carolin Schulz-Burgess

German legal issues on inheritance, divorce, alimony, child custody and support, last wills and testaments, and other problems involving international family and civil law.

I am a certified German laywer with professional experience in both German and American law firms. Since 2001 I have been working independently at my firm, German Legal Services. I have represented hundreds of clients on matters involving US-German legal issues. One of my firm's areas of specialization is in divorce and child support and custody issues between members of the U.S. Armed Forces and German civilians.

World Affairs Council, German Bar Association

North Carolina Bar Association Newsletter

I received my undergraduate and JD degrees both from the University of Wuerzburg, Germany, whose law school is consistently ranked in the top 10 in Germany.