German Law/Asylum seeker getting marrying

Question
Hello Sir
   I'm an asylum seeker in Germany.I'm from Pakistan. I want to marry with my German girlfriend. I heard to someone that about get married in Denmark is easy.
but I don't have any legal status.
so how can i get married in Denmark or in other country?
What can i do?
Please give me good advice ?
I shall very thankful to you

Answer
Dear Waqas,

I got married to my American husband in Germany. It involved a lot of paperwork and my husband had to provide many documents. I am not sure if it easier to get married in Denmark. Normally you can only get married in the country where your finance lives or has her citizenship from. So this means you have to contact the Standesamt in your girlfriend's German hometown. The Standesamt will inform your girlfriend what you need to provide to them.

Sincerely,
Carolin Burgess

German Law

Carolin Schulz-Burgess