You are here:



Hi there

I am concerned, I have a contract with a co in Norderstedt, I have 16.66 days leave due to  me pro rata, and I have 246 hours overtime. I need to resign at the end of November.  The company now does not want to pay my overtime.  I have taken my days leave already and now the company wants does not want to pay my overtime.  How should I proceed.

Dear Robert,

Please contact a lawyer who is specialized in labor law near Norderstedt. The company is obligated to pay your overtime. It would be helpful if you have a written contract or any other proof of the overtime.

I hope you get paid soon.

Carolin Schulz-Burgess
Foreign Legal Consultant

German Law

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Carolin Schulz-Burgess


German legal issues on inheritance, divorce, alimony, child custody and support, last wills and testaments, and other problems involving international family and civil law.


I am a certified German laywer with professional experience in both German and American law firms. Since 2001 I have been working independently at my firm, German Legal Services. I have represented hundreds of clients on matters involving US-German legal issues. One of my firm's areas of specialization is in divorce and child support and custody issues between members of the U.S. Armed Forces and German civilians.

World Affairs Council, German Bar Association

North Carolina Bar Association Newsletter

I received my undergraduate and JD degrees both from the University of Wuerzburg, Germany, whose law school is consistently ranked in the top 10 in Germany.

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]