German Law/LABOUR LAW GERMANY

Question
Hi there

I am concerned, I have a contract with a co in Norderstedt, I have 16.66 days leave due to  me pro rata, and I have 246 hours overtime. I need to resign at the end of November.  The company now does not want to pay my overtime.  I have taken my days leave already and now the company wants does not want to pay my overtime.  How should I proceed.

Answer
Dear Robert,

Please contact a lawyer who is specialized in labor law near Norderstedt. The company is obligated to pay your overtime. It would be helpful if you have a written contract or any other proof of the overtime.

I hope you get paid soon.

Sincerely,
Carolin Schulz-Burgess
Foreign Legal Consultant

German Law

Carolin Schulz-Burgess