German Law/Need assistance for family reunionfication

Question
Dear Sir,
I am from Pakistan, my wife has german nationality and we both wanted to settle in germany but the problem is that she is also living in Pakistan from lats 18 years, we both are blind in this matter that how to wrap up the difficulties......please do something for us, we need your kind help.

Regards
Faheem Aziz

Answer
Hello Faheem,

your wife can move to Germany anytime because she is German. It doesn't matter how long she has been out of the country.

For you to join her in Germany under a family reunion visa ( 28 AufenthG), you would need to convince the German Consulate that your wife cannot live in Pakistan to be together with you. So we would need to find reasons, for example if she has a job (offer) in Germany or if she attends university in Germany.

The solution would therefore depend very much on both of your qualifications and your academic and professional background. I could give you more detailed advice if you contact me with both your full backgrounds and your ideas for living in Germany, but I do charge 200 EUR for an individual consultation.

It would also help if you start to learn German as soon as possible and try to get at least the A1 certificate, but a higher language certificate if possible.

Andreas Moser
www.about.me/moser

German Law

Andreas Moser