German Law/Would it be difficult for a man to get custody of his

Question
Would it be difficult for a man to get custody of his daughter in Germany because the mother does not comply with court order child visitation? If law enforcement does not intervene he will never see his daughter?

Answer
Dear Mr.,

According to German law the mother is obligated to organize visitation for you with your child. There is the possibility that she would loose custody if she is not willing to comply with the court order regarding the visitation regulation. But I would need more information to see if this would be the case here. If you live in Germany your chances will be normally good. If you live outside of Germany it will be more difficult but a couple of my clients got custody awarded under those circumstances as well. You can contact me directly at csb@germanlegalservices.com. I would be glad to set up a telephone consultation with you.

Sincerely,
Carolin Schulz-Burgess
German Attorney at Law/Foreign Legal Consultant

German Law

Carolin Schulz-Burgess