German Law/About German Visa based on German daughter

Question
Hello. Sir My name is Farida from Pakistan,about 13 years ago I got married with a German National man and go to German and live with my husband, after 1 year I become a Mother. when she is 13 month we come back Pakistan for meet our parents then he skip back to German without us and send me Divorce. Now my daughter is 13 years old and leave with me in Pakistan.now i have get her German Passport from Pakistan Embassy but i have to know that is this possible to get my German visa for my daughter bass ?

Answer
Hello Farida,

because your daughter is German, you will get an (almost) automatic residence permit in Germany if your daughter moves to live in Germany: 28 I AufenthG.

Because your daughter is only 13, your daughter can of course not move ahead. But based on that, you should get a travel visa from the German Embassy and then once you will be in Germany, you register your daughter at the local "Einwohnermeldeamt" (registration office) and then you can apply for a residence permit during your stay.

All the best!

Andreas Moser
www.moser-law.com
www.andreasmoser.wordpress.com

German Law

Andreas Moser