German Law/Ancestral visa

I would like to find out more about claiming German citizenship via Ancestry. I have a full family tree, including german great grandparents. I am a South African citizen.

I would need to know the exact family tree (including naturalizations in South Africa or any other country) in order to determine whether you have German citizenship or not.

You will find plenty of information about German citizenship via ancestry on my FAQ:  

German Law

Andreas Moser

Extensive experience in international family law, especially international child abductions and child custody cases. All other areas of German law as well: constitutional law, criminal law, business and contract law, immigration law, inheritance law, and so on.

Lawyer in Germany from 2002 to 2009. Lawyer for US Army JAG Corps before. Bar-certified specialisation in family law and in administrative law. Articles and lectures about international and domestic family law.

2000 Law Degree from University of Regensburg, Germany 2002 admitted to the bar (until 2009) 2013 MA Philosophy at the Open University, UK