German Law/how long to be married to German woman to get citizenship?

Question
Hello Mr anderas I have one question I am Pakistani citizenship and before one year ago I got married with German women and after how long I able to apply German citizenship pls reply me ? Regards

Answer
If you are married to a German citizen, the requirements are as follows:
- you need to have been married for at least 2 years, and
- you need to have been living legally in Germany for at least 3 years.

Once these conditions are met and if you meet all the other requirements (no use of welfare, citizenship test, German language skills and so on), you can apply for German citizenship.

All the best!
Andreas Moser
www.andreasmoser.wordpress.com

German Law

Andreas Moser