German Law/Marry to German national

Question
Hi there have a nice day. I am from Pakistan i have girlfriend last more than 2 years she is a German National she want marry me in Philippine or Thailand. My question is it if we do marry in Philippines or Thailand so the weeding certificate will accepted in embassy of Germany ? and if they want to attest copy with original so i have to attest by Philippine Registrar or Pakistan ? Also i have question i have to marry with her at German consulate in Manila is it important or i can marry anywhere ?
Dear Sir i just want to your suggestion because you know everything and God already gives u lot of respect and value. Thank you so much regards Ali

Answer
Hello Ali,

the German consulate does not perform marriages.

You will have to get married according to the procedure of the country that you want to get married at.
If everything is done according to Philippine or Thai laws, the German consulate will accept it.

Good luck to both of you!

Andreas Moser
www.andreasmoser.wordpress.com

German Law

Andreas Moser