German Law/Marry to German national

Hi there have a nice day. I am from Pakistan i have girlfriend last more than 2 years she is a German National she want marry me in Philippine or Thailand. My question is it if we do marry in Philippines or Thailand so the weeding certificate will accepted in embassy of Germany ? and if they want to attest copy with original so i have to attest by Philippine Registrar or Pakistan ? Also i have question i have to marry with her at German consulate in Manila is it important or i can marry anywhere ?
Dear Sir i just want to your suggestion because you know everything and God already gives u lot of respect and value. Thank you so much regards Ali

Hello Ali,

the German consulate does not perform marriages.

You will have to get married according to the procedure of the country that you want to get married at.
If everything is done according to Philippine or Thai laws, the German consulate will accept it.

Good luck to both of you!

Andreas Moser

German Law

Andreas Moser

Extensive experience in international family law, especially international child abductions and child custody cases. All other areas of German law as well: constitutional law, criminal law, business and contract law, immigration law, inheritance law, and so on.

Lawyer in Germany from 2002 to 2009. Lawyer for US Army JAG Corps before. Bar-certified specialisation in family law and in administrative law. Articles and lectures about international and domestic family law.

2000 Law Degree from University of Regensburg, Germany 2002 admitted to the bar (until 2009) 2013 MA Philosophy at the Open University, UK