German Law/child support with other child in Nigeria

Question
am nigerian i have lived in germany for 7yrs i have germany residence permit and i have a child with a german woman in germany, and i also have a child in nigeria with a nigerian woman in nigeria, the authority they called jugendamt has asked me to be paying unterhalt for my child in germany. and i want to be also paying for my child in nigeria, how can i make the germany authority they called jugendamt recognise my child in nigeria that i also want to be paying the unterhalt for child in nigeria because both of them are my children i want of them to enjoy the equal right of their father, which document do i need to present to germay authority for my child in nigeria  and in which office ?

Answer
German law does of course recognize the equality of all children that you are supporting.

You only need to present evidence to the Jugendamt that you have a child in Nigeria (a birth certificate, a certificate of paternity or something similar) and to show them how much you are paying each month (bank statements, agreement, court order).

Andreas Moser
www.andresamoser.wordpress.com

German Law

Andreas Moser