German Law/Asylum seeker from Kosovo marrying German boyfriend

Hello Andras I'm one women I'm from Kosovo but I'm in azyl from February at Germany. I will tell u little my history.. I'm from the march together with my German boyfriend but we have now problem we want to merride but my azyl is close now.what we should do now we love I mother so much we have Lott of plans for the future but the German auttority they not give us chance.. Please if u have some answers what to do or which way to take answer written me.. Best regards from us

you basically have three options:

1) You can get married in Germany. You don't need to have a legal immigration status in order to get married, but it usually takes a while because you need to provide documents from Kosovo showing that you are single/divorced/widowed.

2) You can go to Denmark and get married there. Denmark is the easiest EU country to get married in.

3) Your boyfriend can come to Kosovo with you and you get married there. Afterwards, you petition for family reunion ( 28 AufenthG) and a residence permit in Germany. The chances for that depend on your boyfriend's financial situation, your qualifications and your German skills.

I wish you both all the best!

Andreas Moser  

German Law

Andreas Moser

Extensive experience in international family law, especially international child abductions and child custody cases. All other areas of German law as well: constitutional law, criminal law, business and contract law, immigration law, inheritance law, and so on.

Lawyer in Germany from 2002 to 2009. Lawyer for US Army JAG Corps before. Bar-certified specialisation in family law and in administrative law. Articles and lectures about international and domestic family law.

2000 Law Degree from University of Regensburg, Germany 2002 admitted to the bar (until 2009) 2013 MA Philosophy at the Open University, UK