German New Medicine/Throat problem/ acid reflux

I have been experiencing trouble swallowing, and lump in throat pain, my doctor said its acid reflux, but I havent noticed any of the symptoms. I think that German New Medicine can help me with the cure to this problem. Can you tell me if it is acid reflux, or laryphangual reflux? It might be anxiety, but Im not sure. I can eat during the morning pretty easy, but at evening it is almost impossible to swallow.

Dear Boyan,

A lump in the throat can happen when you hold too much tension in the muscles of the throat and neck, and not just due to reflux.

The German New Medicine view on the problem is as follows: when a person is suddenly confronted with an "indigestible issue" or something that is crammed down the throat (that you don't want), the body will tighten up automatically to prevent this from happening and will try to get rid of whatever is stuck in there.

The problem is that most often it is not a piece of food that causes a persistent problem, but a mental stress. We feel as if we "can't swallow" some insult or difficulty or we feel we have to hold back our words, words that otherwise we desperately want to say or shout.

On occasion the problem can be different - the conflict arises at a moment when something we really wanted and we thought we already had is taken away from us unexpectedly. In that case it is as if we started to swallow something (making it ours) but someone or some event, pulled it out of our throat. So the feeling is of something taken away just when we thought it was ours. It can be a possession or a job or trip or anything in life.

A clue of what type of stress may be leading to a physical reflux or lump in the throat, can be found in the weeks or months before the first symptom appeared. What was going on in your life then? What event was sudden and unexpected and caused you lasting anxiety?

If this is a real reflux due to a loose sphyncter (which is why reflux happens), then it points to a chronic situation. A repetitive trauma from things being pushed down your throat, in a manner of speaking, or of things taken from you suddenly just when you thought you had them... Sometimes it happens to people who by nature "don't see it coming".

Children often have the throat problems and tonsil problems for the same reason - they lack control and are pushed around by adults, so often times they just suffer from the sudden conflicts.

I can't say what kind of reflux you have because we are just talking here and I don't have any feedback from a medical diagnosis (nobody  looked to see). So I am telling you the themes of lump in the throat that are typical no matter what the actual diagnosis may be.

In homeopathy, a lump in the throat is also related to feelings of grief and loss and there is a remedy, Ignatia, that is commonly used for such situations when a lump or constriction in the throat appears after a sad event in your life.

For details on this issue, you can search the GNM site:
For a remedy for your problem, I'd need more details. I can also select and mail you one to try if this is serious and you need some practical help. My fee for that is $40.00 and my clients are from around the globe.

I hope this helps,

German New Medicine

Ati Petrov DHHP, DIHom (Pract.)

I can tell you if your symptoms a sign of disease process of if healing has already begun. Most symptoms appear as a consequence of a traumatic life event. Discovering the conflict that is causing your symptom, can help you resolve it faster and get well again. The majority of symptoms are actually part of a healing process and all you need is help to speed up healing. I can describe the types of life events and emotional stress that lead to symptoms like yours. Your will then know in advance what to expect during the healing process. This ends the fear and confusion we feel when we don't know what is the matter with our body. I do not perform medical diagnosis and I don't prescribe medication or herbs.

I came to German New Medicine many years ago when it first appeared on the map here in Canada. Taking the courses made me realize how empowering it is to everybody who has had to deal with serious disease. Everyone needs to know about it. BEFORE you get sick! German New Medicine is now part of my main holistic practice and to this day it is one of the foundation therapies I use with all my clients. It helps clients understand their symptoms and let go of the fear. It helps you decide what action to take to get better. The GNM explanation of cancer is one of the most grounded in reality I have come across in my 20+ years of exploration. This is essential learning for everyone if you want to be prepared about what cancer means and how it appears in the body and why. And it is important to know this in advance. Once tragedy hits, it is too late to begin wrapping our mind about anything. But armed with good GNM knowledge helps us prevent the trauma, fear of death and useless toxic treatments that cause more damage than help.

Academy of Naturopaths and Naturotherapists, Canada. (ANN)

Tone Magazine, Canada. The Heilkunst Journal, Canada.

1. DiHom (Pract) - Practitioner diploma with the British Institute of Homeopathy, Canada. (BIH) 2. DHHP - Practitioner diploma in medical heilkunst from the Hahnemann College for Heilkunst. (HCH) 3. Certification in German New Medicine. 4. Training in Sequential Therapy (HCH) 5. Training in biofeedback and bioresonance with Inergetix-CoRe Other diplomas: - MA in fine arts from the Academy of Fine Arts, Bulgaria. - MA in Canadian Studies from Carleton University, Canada.

My clients are from all around the world, on all continents. I work extensively with distance clients who come to me for healing work, German New Medicine education and counseling and biofeedback therapy with the Inergetix-CoRe. Most of my clients seek me out when they need to look deeper into a health problem. My work resembles an investigation - into your health and how your body works. The solutions follow naturally once the problem is understood.