German Shepherds/My GSD is perfect ... except for !

Jodajasa wrote at 2013-10-02 21:25:46
I, too, have a couple GSDs from the Lancaster area. I've since learned that the area has a lot of puppy mills. My GSDs are loved but the female is hyper to a fault and the male has the inward tilting ears. We weren't looking for show quality dogs but beware of Eastern PA pups if you are.  

German Shepherds

Cindi Bass

I've had experience training and raising GSD's since 1975. I can answer breed specific questions regarding temperament, bloodlines, breeding , etc. I can also answer training and medical questions. I own a male East German DDR German Shepherd working on basic SCH training now, and am opening a new training school this spring.

Vet tech for many years, father is a breeder, retired AKC judge and has finished many champions. Grandfather was a vet. I have extensive experience in animal behavior, training, and nutrition as well.