Germany/concentration camps and memorials

Shirley wrote at 2015-03-10 20:41:09
Actually there was a labor camp in sagar rumen Germany.  My mother was held there as a child with her mother and brother. The camp called Goldene Bremm  

James Derheim

I live part of the year in Rothenburg ob der Tauber and so know a great deal about this town. I can also help with questions about the Rhein River Valley, Neckar River Valley, Mosel area, Erzgebirge, Bamberg area, Black Forest and more. Because of time constraints, I will not help you plan your entire travel itinerary.

I have lived and worked in Europe since 1989, homebased in Germany. I own and operate "European Focus Private Tours" along with my wife Jenean. We have helped more than 600 clients get the most out of their trips to Europe through our unique, custom-designed and fully escorted private tours.

"German Life," "Heritage Quest," "Palatines to America Newsletter"
"Stars and Stripes European edition," "Boston Globe"

Masters in Photojournalism

Have served more than 500 people through my company "European Focus Private Tours" which provides custom-designed, private itineraries to people in the USA, Canada and elsewhere. I personally escort all tours. The largest group we've had in our 14-year career was 17, the smallest, 1. (I actually have many singles tours) I spend from April through October in Germany each year, leading tours in not just Germany but also Italy, Ireland, England, the Czech Republic and 13 other countries. There is no other company in the world like European Focus, because only European Focus sets the itinerary around what our guests want to see and do.