Germany/Looking for easy listening singers in Germany

Could you pls let me know the names of some easy listening singers who are still active and performing in Germany? New artists would be appreciated.

By 'easy listening', I mean artists similar to Roger Whittaker, Johnny Mathis, etc.

My sincere thanks,

Hello Kevin,

thank you for your question, and I am sorry for taking some time for answering your question.
I must admit that I don't know that much about easy listening, but I tried to do a little research and find artists that match your expectations.

At first I immediately thought about James Last. He's been around for a very long time now and is just doing his last tour. However he is not a singer.

While doing my research I came across the name Max Raabe quite often, but I am not sure if his music is really what you're looking for. He kind of immitates the style of the 1920s, and sounds a bit like the Comedian Harmonists.

I think you might like Anna Depenbusch, Johannes Oerding, Cassandra Steen, Xavier Naidoo, Sebastian Hämer, Clueso and Joy Denalane (she sings English and German).

I really hope that this is helpful for you, and that you like some of these singers.

Kind regards

I live in Germany, so I am really at the source of politics and culture. You can ask me about entertainment, pop culture, politics of the day, general culture. I am also interested in German history, especially the time after 1945, i.e. the evolution of modern Germany, the division in Western and Eastern Germany, the fall of the Berlin wall. If you're wondering why some things are the way they are in Germany, don't hesitate to ask me, and I will try to give you a helpful answer.

I was born and spent most of my life in Germany. Right now I am living in Northwestern Germany. I am generally interested in politics and culture. Thus, I feel I should be able to help people from other countries understand Germany and German culture a little better.

I studied translation from English and French into German. I've been working as a freelance translator for 5 years now. So, I am able to understand and use the English language.