Hello Ma'am,
Can you tell me what clothes I might need for a trip to Germany? It will be mainly for business in the cities, but also for some sight seeing as well. Thank you and best wishes!

Hello again Todd,

we're having a really nice summer at the moment in Germany, with temperatures between 77 and 86 Fahrenheit (25 to 30 Celsius). However, there have been some days with heavy thunderstorms and rains, especially in the south and the east of Germany.

I think that people dress quite similarly for business in the USA and Germany, so a suit should be fine. Unless you're working in new media or something similar. I think people dress a bit more casual there, but I think this should be similar in the US.
When doing sight seeing in the cities you can wear whatever you feel comfortable in.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

I live in Germany, so I am really at the source of politics and culture. You can ask me about entertainment, pop culture, politics of the day, general culture. I am also interested in German history, especially the time after 1945, i.e. the evolution of modern Germany, the division in Western and Eastern Germany, the fall of the Berlin wall. If you're wondering why some things are the way they are in Germany, don't hesitate to ask me, and I will try to give you a helpful answer.

I was born and spent most of my life in Germany. Right now I am living in Northwestern Germany. I am generally interested in politics and culture. Thus, I feel I should be able to help people from other countries understand Germany and German culture a little better.

I studied translation from English and French into German. I've been working as a freelance translator for 5 years now. So, I am able to understand and use the English language.