Germany/German Castles

Question
castle
castle  
I'm trying to identify the castle in the photo. I'm not sure if it is in Germany though. If it looks familiar, I'd appreciate it.

Answer
Hello William,

thank you for your question.

I wasn't able to identify the castle myself, but I managed to find someone online who recognized it. I hope it's alright that I posted the photo online.

That person told me that the castle is called Herrenhaus Mallin and it's located in the Northeast of Germany (in the Region of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern).
"Herrenhaus" means mansion or manor, and "Mallin" is the name of the place where it's located.

Here's a German wikipedia page about the manor: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herrenhaus_Mallin

Hope this helps.

Kind regards
Janina

Germany

Janina