Ghosts and Hauntings/dose it mean?

Question
Hello
   My ex died in the delaware river.I had about 3 dreams about him.But this last dream felt diffrent.In my dream I felt someone following me. And watching me.Then I saw a black mist in the corner of my room. I walk up to him and it was my ex. He got really close to my face.And just stared at me.Not saying anything.Then he just kissed me.I got the feeling in the dream that he was sad. He looked sad looking at me and have a feeling he wants me to do something but I dont know what?

Answer
REVISED ANSWER November 18/2013
Hi Karma,

Thank you for writing to me at All Experts / Ghosts and Hauntings. In my first response I had asked you for some details regarding your the circumstances regarding you ex's passing to better enable me to address this. I realize that this is probably a difficult issue for you to address, hence the lack of a response from you. As I do not want to leave you without an answer, I am replying again and will attempt to give you some answers. Please realize that without the additional information that this is pure speculation based on my experience and knowledge.

Dreams, it is said by many in this area of study are times when the deceased attempt to communicate with those of us who do not possess more developed psychic/mediumistic abilities. That may be true to a degree, but for the most part, dreams are just that, dreams. Although rare, and considering the circumstances, yours may be one of the exceptions and this may be actual contact from your ex to convey a message.

A sad error, and one proposed by many involved in the psychical community is that all dark shadows, mists and forms are either evil, demonic or "elemental". Maybe some, definitely not all. In your situation the darkness expresses sorrow and grief, the proverbial dark cloud of misery. It stems from the emotional mind set of your ex. People carry their personalities and emotions into the afterlife, and unless the soul enters the light, the emotions are often left unchecked. Love, again an emotion, is also carried into the afterlife. The kiss was either an expression of that love, or hopefully, one of goodbye [in that he has decided to finish his journey and is prepared to leave the ghost realm and go into the light to the spirit realm].

The message is likely that you are missed and he is saddened to have so unfortunately and untimely passed. But he needs to realize that his current circumstance can not be changed in his current environment and that he needs to move on. If not he may "attached " himself to you and you may become a "haunted person" [there are three types of typical haunting: places, objects and people]. I assume that his love is strong enough that he will not do that to you. You would know better than I as this would involve the type of personality that he has.

It is best if he goes into the light where he can deal with his sorrow and evolve into a spirit as opposed to remaining chained to the earth because of his feelings. The next time that he visits you, you must tell him to go into the light where he can reunite with family and friends who have passed before him. Tell him that there he will be free to travel between realms without being trapped as he is now. How will you know if he has done so? If he visits and he looks much as he does now, he is still trapped. If he visits and he looks vibrant and happy, he has completed his astral journey.

I hope that this has helped in some small way with your concerns. Please contact me if you feel that I can be of any more assistance.

Warm regards,

Greg Pocha / All Experts / Ghosts and Huantings

Ghosts and Hauntings

Greg Pocha