Ghosts and Hauntings/Spirit Associated with a Picture?

Greg Pocha wrote at 2014-01-11 10:02:07

My name is Greg Pocha and I am also an expert here in the category of Ghosts and Hauntings. First, check your attic for rodents or other vermin. Not only could that attribute to the noises you hear but rodents have been known to burn houses to the ground by chewing through electrical wires. Better safe than a ghost yourself! Squirrels are notorious attic invaders, and wire strippers.. Look for a bird nest as it seems the noises coincide with the rising of the sun. Some birds will start their routine while it is still on the dark side of day.

Second, there is a good chance that if your friend was so fond of the picture that she is merely letting you know that she would prefer it to have  in a better place than the garage. She may want the picture enjoyed by others as she did herself. Yes, sometimes it is that simple.  

Ghosts and Hauntings

Ama Nazra

The subject of this site is ghosts and hauntings, which is something I have researched, and personally experienced for the last 49 years. My studies have also included experiences with other metaphysical beings, such as spirits, angels, elementals and demons. I am already an expert on Paranormal Phenomena in the other section of this site, discussing those. I am an active ghost researcher, medium and Spirit Rescuer.

A lifetime of experiences with ghosts, demons, elementals and angels. Twenty two years as a Spirit Rescuer (ghostbuster)in Australia, England and New Zealand, and around the world via the internet, sixteen as a demonologist.

Victorian Paranormal Connection Victorian Paranormal Investigations Paranormal Downunder and a variety of other ghost groups. .. my webpages.

All over the internet for the past 14 years. At present I write here on Allexperts under Paranormal Phenonema. You can also find me in the Questions and Answers pages of My own website is where you will find links to my blogs and my book, as well as lots of information on ghosts and other paranormal entities.

University study in Theology and Anthropology, a lifetime's study on the paranormal, mythology, demonology, metaphysics, spiritual healing and counselling. I am a Reiki Master Teacher, a Regression therapist, and Spiritual Counsellor, among other skills.

The list is very long and totally confidential.