Ghosts and Hauntings/Weird..

Greg Pocha wrote at 2013-02-24 10:00:52
Hi, Imy name is Greg Pocha and I am also an expert in the category of Ghosts and Hauntings with All Experts. I am going to guess that the door locks by  pushing and then turning the doorknob and that the door opens inward toward the room. Something that often happens on doors like this is when the door is opened in haste the locking pins are accidentally engaged. It is more common than one would think according to my locksmith buddy. When the door knob serves a dual purpose such as being employed to open the door and to lock it, it is very easy to pull the door open with enough force that the handle is also pushed inward. Most of these doors lock by pushing the handle in and twisting. A hard pull and the laws of Newtonian motion take it from there. How do I know? Paranormal research? Parapsychology studies? No - experience.  Locking my self out and my keys in by an overzealous pull and accidental twist. And when the apartment manager asks for $5 to open your door, it can be an expensive lesson. Perhaps a lock that requires a key to engage it would stop the problem.

Ghosts and Hauntings

Ama Nazra

The subject of this site is ghosts and hauntings, which is something I have researched, and personally experienced for the last 49 years. My studies have also included experiences with other metaphysical beings, such as spirits, angels, elementals and demons. I am already an expert on Paranormal Phenomena in the other section of this site, discussing those. I am an active ghost researcher, medium and Spirit Rescuer.

A lifetime of experiences with ghosts, demons, elementals and angels. Twenty two years as a Spirit Rescuer (ghostbuster)in Australia, England and New Zealand, and around the world via the internet, sixteen as a demonologist.

Victorian Paranormal Connection Victorian Paranormal Investigations Paranormal Downunder and a variety of other ghost groups. .. my webpages.

All over the internet for the past 14 years. At present I write here on Allexperts under Paranormal Phenonema. You can also find me in the Questions and Answers pages of My own website is where you will find links to my blogs and my book, as well as lots of information on ghosts and other paranormal entities.

University study in Theology and Anthropology, a lifetime's study on the paranormal, mythology, demonology, metaphysics, spiritual healing and counselling. I am a Reiki Master Teacher, a Regression therapist, and Spiritual Counsellor, among other skills.

The list is very long and totally confidential.