Ghosts and Hauntings/ghosts and death

Question
Can you explain how a person who tried to attempt suicide fail because his deceased mother had saved him? and he gets to spend time with her for a day and she helps this person to resolve he/she's problems and helps him/ her get back up(everything was real)but then  he/she gains consciousness at the scene of the accident.

Answer

Thank you for your questions. I will need additional information to give you my best answer. Please answer the following the best that you can.

1- How did this person (I'll call him/her 'a') attempt the suicide? You mention an accident - did 'a' deliberately drive a vehicle into something? If not how was the attempt made?

2- Was the communication between 'a' and his/her mother take place at the scene of the attempt? Was 'a' unconscious at the time of the communication?

3- You mention that 'a' spent a day with his/her mother. Was 'a' unconscious all of that time?

4 -How seriously was 'a' hurt? Was 'a' ever close to death or actually pronounced dead?

5- Has 'a's outlook on life changed for the better since the attempt?

Please understand that the more that I know the better my response will be. Please send me your answers in a follow up and I should be able to help you. I look forward to your reply.

Salamat & ingat,

Ghosts and Hauntings

Greg Pocha