Ghosts and Hauntings/mythology question

Question
QUESTION: Are there sightings of "modern" dinosaurs existing?
Have there ever been sightings of mythical animals like sphinxes or griffins existing?

ANSWER: Hi Kristine,

Wow... interesting questions. I realize that I list mythology in my profile, but is is specialized to ghosts, hauntings and related phenomena. From what I do know, there are always the sightings of lake "monsters' and as you are from British Colombia, Canada [howdy neighbor]you are probably aware of Naitaka [Native American Salish for "lake demon"], better known as Ogopogo of Lake Okanagan in B.C., another in Cameron Lake, And another, but the details escape me. These may be prehistoric creatures. This falls into the field of cryptozoology and outside of my area of expertise. You may wish to contract the British Colombia Cryptozoology Club for more information.

As for the mythical creatures that you mention, I know of no sightings, but then again, I would honestly have to say that it is beyond my scope of expertise or interest. I will however keep you in mind and should I discover anything in my research that might be of help I will get back to you. You might find some information at the following web sites:  

http://www.nativeamericanresearch.org/index.html

and

http://bcscc.ca/blog/

Remember to check out any links that these sites have as more info could be found there. I'm sorry that I could not be of more help. Good luck with your research! Take care.

QUESTION: 1. Are phantom quartz crystals associated withe moon goddess Selene?
2. What associated does the Olympic torch have the war god Ares?
Thanks!

Answer
Hi Kristine,

Thanks for your questions. As I stated before my expertise is in ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, paranormal phenomena and related subjects. Although I do study the mythology of ghosts, and subsequently have some in depth books on mythology in my library I am not up to par with areas outside of my areas and I haven't the time to research this for you. However, All Experts does have experts in mythology and they can be found at the following link.
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Mythology-658/

I hope that this helps.
Take care,  

Ghosts and Hauntings

Greg Pocha