Ghosts and Hauntings/Angels and fairies

QUESTION: Do angels really exist?

ANSWER: Hi Anne,

I found your question in our question pool, so I am answering.

Yes, angels really exist, so do fairies.  I can see them, hear them and talk to them.  Most people can't, but more and more children are being born with this gift.

If you would like to know more about angels (and elementals (fairies), you can find some information on my webpages.

Otherwise there is tons of information on the internet.  

One of my favourite pages is Sarah's angels.  I don't necessarily agree with everything she's written, but most of it is very good.

Love & Peace

QUESTION: You can see them? how are they? Are they white

Hi Anne,

Angels can look like anything they want to.  They can be white, or one colour, or dress in ordinary clothes and look like ordinary people, or animals, or simply a being of Light that looks a bit like a an eye standing on its side.  

What did you see that was white?  What did it do, or say?

Fairies can looks like little people, or odd ugly little beings, or very tall and thin, or four feet tall and all one colour .. the 'lady' I saw was blue, totally blue.  She was lovely, also bossy.  :-)  I saw her on a number of occasions, and she was experienced by other people with me at the times, as well as other members of 'her' family.  

I am not sure what you meant by 'how are they' .. otherwise than to say 'they are very well, thank you', as usual.  Angels are not like us Anne, they do not suffer illness in any way.  They have emotions, to some degree, but do not feel them the way we do.  It's very complicated to explain.  Just know they love us all very very much.

Love & Peace

Ghosts and Hauntings

Ama Nazra

The subject of this site is ghosts and hauntings, which is something I have researched, and personally experienced for the last 49 years. My studies have also included experiences with other metaphysical beings, such as spirits, angels, elementals and demons. I am already an expert on Paranormal Phenomena in the other section of this site, discussing those. I am an active ghost researcher, medium and Spirit Rescuer.

A lifetime of experiences with ghosts, demons, elementals and angels. Twenty two years as a Spirit Rescuer (ghostbuster)in Australia, England and New Zealand, and around the world via the internet, sixteen as a demonologist.

Victorian Paranormal Connection Victorian Paranormal Investigations Paranormal Downunder and a variety of other ghost groups. .. my webpages.

All over the internet for the past 14 years. At present I write here on Allexperts under Paranormal Phenonema. You can also find me in the Questions and Answers pages of My own website is where you will find links to my blogs and my book, as well as lots of information on ghosts and other paranormal entities.

University study in Theology and Anthropology, a lifetime's study on the paranormal, mythology, demonology, metaphysics, spiritual healing and counselling. I am a Reiki Master Teacher, a Regression therapist, and Spiritual Counsellor, among other skills.

The list is very long and totally confidential.