Ghosts and Hauntings/Ghosts vs Aliens

This sounds like a movie, but I have experiance with both. In a nut shell, can there be ghosts from earth people, and Aliens? Do Aliens die and have ghosts that communicate with earth ghosts?
Serious question.

Hi Bud,

Odder things have been known to happen, and sometimes to me.  :-)

Yes, there are ghost of earth people, and yes, there are spirits of 'aliens'.  All in all, we are all human or humanoid and we were all created by the same being, who gave us a 'spirit', and then we use bodies to learn life lessons we cannot learn on the spiritual planes .. so yes, you could interact both with human and alien 'spirits' (good/healed souls) and ghosts (confused souls), and they can talk to each other if they want to.

Love & Peace

Ghosts and Hauntings

Ama Nazra

The subject of this site is ghosts and hauntings, which is something I have researched, and personally experienced for the last 49 years. My studies have also included experiences with other metaphysical beings, such as spirits, angels, elementals and demons. I am already an expert on Paranormal Phenomena in the other section of this site, discussing those. I am an active ghost researcher, medium and Spirit Rescuer.

A lifetime of experiences with ghosts, demons, elementals and angels. Twenty two years as a Spirit Rescuer (ghostbuster)in Australia, England and New Zealand, and around the world via the internet, sixteen as a demonologist.

Victorian Paranormal Connection Victorian Paranormal Investigations Paranormal Downunder and a variety of other ghost groups. .. my webpages.

All over the internet for the past 14 years. At present I write here on Allexperts under Paranormal Phenonema. You can also find me in the Questions and Answers pages of My own website is where you will find links to my blogs and my book, as well as lots of information on ghosts and other paranormal entities.

University study in Theology and Anthropology, a lifetime's study on the paranormal, mythology, demonology, metaphysics, spiritual healing and counselling. I am a Reiki Master Teacher, a Regression therapist, and Spiritual Counsellor, among other skills.

The list is very long and totally confidential.