Ghosts and Hauntings/Orbs lof light in dreams

Hi Ama,First I want to thank you for explaining how mirrors work concerning spirits.You gave me advice a year or so ago about the subject because our daughter didn't want to sleep in her room,which was newly renovated.We had put in mirror closet doors.I did the closing exercises you told me to do.She had no idea I had done them,and within one day she never asked to sleep in the spare bedroom again.Thank-you so much for your advice.My question today is,in our dreams or even when we are awake,I'm wondering what the different colors of orbs mean.I don't mean off to the side like 'floaters" in the eyes,that was something I experienced and found out I had floaters,but actual colored orbs that are clearly floating in front of a picture of the Virgin Mary,something our daughter experienced when she was about 3 years old.Also I recently did Reiki for a lady and she had a dream later that week,and she said the sky was a beautiful pinkish,purple,and there were white orbs floating all around her.I was wondering what your opinion on these experiences would be.Thanks for your time and information Ama.

Hello Rose,

The magic question.  I have yet to find an answer to it - but I have a theory.

I believe that orbs (spirit orbs which have a brighter, more solid looking edge, plus seem to have an internal light source - the rest are reflections from the flash of the camera on dust, bugs or moisture in the air) are the positive energy of living beings (humans, animals, elementals, alien looking etc) which are produced from our bodies all day long.  I know we all produce negative energy, that can affect other people, so .. because everything is 'balance', or in balance .. there has to be positive energy forms.  The orbs sometimes have faces in them - people, animals, elementals or alien - which is, IMO, the mark of 'who' created the energy.  The colours come from our chakra system.  We produce most energy from orange (sacral), yellow (solar plexus), blue (throat), green (heart) .. and white which is the combination of all colours in balance.  I don't believe they are vehicles that angels travel in .. although a circle is a perfect form as it gives minimum resistence.  Black orbs have also been seen, but far less often than the colours mentioned above.  They don't fit the chakra theory, but black is only absense of light and I have never heard of anyone being harmed by orbs (apart from scaring themselves with the 'possibility' that it might be harmful)?

What colour are the orbs in front of Our Lady?  If you or your daughter spend time in front of the portrait, thinking good thoughts, or praying, then you will be producing energy there, that might become more visible over time, as all people become more sensitive to the energy of the world.

The Reiki lasts in our systems for 72 hours after we receive a treatment.  The dream sounds lovely, but without knowing the actual dream itself, I can only speculate that the message might be that she was safe, at peace and protected.  Would she be prepared to share the rest of the dream .. if she thinks its important?  You could write to me privately ..

Wishing you a gorgeous day,
Love & Peace

Ghosts and Hauntings

Ama Nazra

The subject of this site is ghosts and hauntings, which is something I have researched, and personally experienced for the last 49 years. My studies have also included experiences with other metaphysical beings, such as spirits, angels, elementals and demons. I am already an expert on Paranormal Phenomena in the other section of this site, discussing those. I am an active ghost researcher, medium and Spirit Rescuer.

A lifetime of experiences with ghosts, demons, elementals and angels. Twenty two years as a Spirit Rescuer (ghostbuster)in Australia, England and New Zealand, and around the world via the internet, sixteen as a demonologist.

Victorian Paranormal Connection Victorian Paranormal Investigations Paranormal Downunder and a variety of other ghost groups. .. my webpages.

All over the internet for the past 14 years. At present I write here on Allexperts under Paranormal Phenonema. You can also find me in the Questions and Answers pages of My own website is where you will find links to my blogs and my book, as well as lots of information on ghosts and other paranormal entities.

University study in Theology and Anthropology, a lifetime's study on the paranormal, mythology, demonology, metaphysics, spiritual healing and counselling. I am a Reiki Master Teacher, a Regression therapist, and Spiritual Counsellor, among other skills.

The list is very long and totally confidential.