Ghosts and Hauntings/Proof of ghosts

How can there be ghosts? When it is clearly said that after death, the soul attains a new life form.

Hello Anne,

In the bible you'll find a place where it said the 'spirits of the saints rose up and walked among the people' at Jesus' resurrection.  Then we have Saul, who asked the witch of Endor to raise the prophet Samuel so that Saul could ask about his own future.  If these beings didn't exist as themselves, how could they have been raised again (by witch or resurrection)?

When a living person dies, their spirit, which belongs to God, should return to God, or go to sleep, if that is what you believe, until the coming of Jesus again.  Some of them don't.  Some of them are so hurt by what happened during their lives, or so shocked by their sudden death, or so desperate not to abandon their much loved families, or so angry at someone for something, that they choose not to cross into heaven (or go to sleep), but roam among the spiritual planes .. and sometimes they are simply lost and frightened, as you and I would be, if we didn't understand what had just happened to us.  

Where does it clearly say the soul attains a new life form?  What form does it attain?  We are all the spiritual beings God (by whatever name) created us to be, wearing human skins and having human lives, for a while, we do not require any other form to be perfect .. after all God does not create 'imperfection'?

Love & Peace
Ama Nazra

Ghosts and Hauntings

Ama Nazra

The subject of this site is ghosts and hauntings, which is something I have researched, and personally experienced for the last 49 years. My studies have also included experiences with other metaphysical beings, such as spirits, angels, elementals and demons. I am already an expert on Paranormal Phenomena in the other section of this site, discussing those. I am an active ghost researcher, medium and Spirit Rescuer.

A lifetime of experiences with ghosts, demons, elementals and angels. Twenty two years as a Spirit Rescuer (ghostbuster)in Australia, England and New Zealand, and around the world via the internet, sixteen as a demonologist.

Victorian Paranormal Connection Victorian Paranormal Investigations Paranormal Downunder and a variety of other ghost groups. .. my webpages.

All over the internet for the past 14 years. At present I write here on Allexperts under Paranormal Phenonema. You can also find me in the Questions and Answers pages of My own website is where you will find links to my blogs and my book, as well as lots of information on ghosts and other paranormal entities.

University study in Theology and Anthropology, a lifetime's study on the paranormal, mythology, demonology, metaphysics, spiritual healing and counselling. I am a Reiki Master Teacher, a Regression therapist, and Spiritual Counsellor, among other skills.

The list is very long and totally confidential.