Ghosts and Hauntings/Further to last question

Question
Hello again Ms. Nazra,

I just wanted to follow up with you re. my last email regarding the friend who felt uneasy about a certain bedroom in his home.
In response to your insight, he told me that he didn't get the impression that the creatures where doing his body good. Rather, that they were being mischievous in a harmless way. (He claimed that they were manipulating his face into different expressions.)
Upon my own further research, I came across a sort of "mythical" creature called an imp. From medieval renderings (dog-like) and character descriptions (mischievous) such creatures seem to fit well with the description that he gave me.
I was wondering if you knew anything about them that you might be able to share.
Regardless of what they were, my friend told me that he would be using the Michael invocation and he asked me to thank you for your help.

Answer
Hey Gus,

Your friend is very welcome. :-)

I've read that imps could be small demonic forms, but truthfully, I think its more likely they are elemental beings, as I think I said.  Making harmless mischief is what they do .. and some are very curious about humanity.

I am glad your friend is doing the Invocation.  If the problem continues write to me again .. there are other solutions, but I love that one best.

Love & Peace
Ama

Ghosts and Hauntings

Ama Nazra