Ghosts and Hauntings/Further to last question

Hello again Ms. Nazra,

I just wanted to follow up with you re. my last email regarding the friend who felt uneasy about a certain bedroom in his home.
In response to your insight, he told me that he didn't get the impression that the creatures where doing his body good. Rather, that they were being mischievous in a harmless way. (He claimed that they were manipulating his face into different expressions.)
Upon my own further research, I came across a sort of "mythical" creature called an imp. From medieval renderings (dog-like) and character descriptions (mischievous) such creatures seem to fit well with the description that he gave me.
I was wondering if you knew anything about them that you might be able to share.
Regardless of what they were, my friend told me that he would be using the Michael invocation and he asked me to thank you for your help.

Hey Gus,

Your friend is very welcome. :-)

I've read that imps could be small demonic forms, but truthfully, I think its more likely they are elemental beings, as I think I said.  Making harmless mischief is what they do .. and some are very curious about humanity.

I am glad your friend is doing the Invocation.  If the problem continues write to me again .. there are other solutions, but I love that one best.

Love & Peace

Ghosts and Hauntings

Ama Nazra

The subject of this site is ghosts and hauntings, which is something I have researched, and personally experienced for the last 49 years. My studies have also included experiences with other metaphysical beings, such as spirits, angels, elementals and demons. I am already an expert on Paranormal Phenomena in the other section of this site, discussing those. I am an active ghost researcher, medium and Spirit Rescuer.

A lifetime of experiences with ghosts, demons, elementals and angels. Twenty two years as a Spirit Rescuer (ghostbuster)in Australia, England and New Zealand, and around the world via the internet, sixteen as a demonologist.

Victorian Paranormal Connection Victorian Paranormal Investigations Paranormal Downunder and a variety of other ghost groups. .. my webpages.

All over the internet for the past 14 years. At present I write here on Allexperts under Paranormal Phenonema. You can also find me in the Questions and Answers pages of My own website is where you will find links to my blogs and my book, as well as lots of information on ghosts and other paranormal entities.

University study in Theology and Anthropology, a lifetime's study on the paranormal, mythology, demonology, metaphysics, spiritual healing and counselling. I am a Reiki Master Teacher, a Regression therapist, and Spiritual Counsellor, among other skills.

The list is very long and totally confidential.