Ghosts and Hauntings/hello

Question
My fiancees mother died years ago before my marriage. I have never seen her, nor has my mother. Not even her pic.

But my mother saw a spirit the day before my husband came home. Also I have felt her presence, when he was under stress, like i felt something pushing me down and i was screaming for help, when i open my eyes I really saw myself trying to hold on to something, then another incident was recently again my mom saw shadows for 3 days, and third day she got fed up and said...talk to me if you have want to say anything and she heard " MA"....very clearly. And again my he had visited my parents.

My question is - I feel its his mother who visits to tell my mom or me that something is going to happen regarding my husband. This time she did make an attempt to communicate by saying MA...
would you be able to contact her and let me know if there is any message for us. I have a feeling she is desperately trying to say something.

Thank you in advance for you kind help. - Nita

Answer
Dear Nita,
      How are you?. I hop you all doing well. It is really hard to know the reason why her spirit is there. Probably like you said, she is trying to communicate with you. Since i am too far away i can't help you with this matter. I have to be in your house or need something from her to communicate. Even if i have something from her i still need your presence to get answers from the spirit.

The only way you can get help is by finding someone in your area who have the knowledge in spirit world and communication. Just one advise make sure who ever is helping you in this matter must have the knowledge because communicating to a spirit can be very dangerous because of the methods we use.

Please make sure to pray everyday to God. God help you.
         Mathew, S  

Ghosts and Hauntings

sinoj mathew