Ghosts and Hauntings/a message to be delivered?

My uncle has been seeing in his bedroom for the last 2 months something strange.It always happens in the same place on and around a chair it looks like a plant  a fern that gets bigger and bigger and goes around the chair  then high up half way to the ceiling then slowly does the same movement in reverse till it disappears.
it has happened many many times.He says the feeling he gets isn't very nice.He doesn't want to run away though.He asked it if it was two people that have died.He aid out the names but nothing just went along doing its thing.
he says it looks like thick smoke and the color is dark grey like pencil.
Once he said on the chair was a animal looking thing in the same kind of smoky form it looked like a hedge hog with these spikes coming from under it.
when he first told me i was amazed then left it for some time cause it was part of his routine  seeing was like we got used to it.But then my sister mentioned maybe our brother has died and is trying to tell us.My brother is a drug addict from a teenager and i know he has a illness hepatitis and all these hard drugs...he was living in and out of prison we had lost track of him again 4 years there has been nothing new from him...i am very worried...i am going tomorrow to the ministry of justice to see if he is in any prison at all and if not i will be very worried i will then go to the police for help....i am so scared...i don't want to thing that he has passed...but maybe he will find peace ...his life was awful...he was in pain..he loved me so much.i love him...i just want him to be well...i am thinking that maybe this is a message?but then if it was is my brother why not come to me?we had a good relationship/he hated my uncle and so did my uncle hate him so why go to him?i am so confused....what is going on?

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for writing to me at All Experts, Ghosts and Hauntings with your concerns. I love hearing from foreign countries and I believe that you are my first questioner from Greece. Let's see what I can do to help you.

I actually would like some more information from you regarding this fern-like image that is being seen. Please answer the following if you can.

1- Am I correct in assuming that this image is being seen in only one specific room (Uncles bedroom) in the same place each time?

2- Is there any possibility that this is actually a shadow being cast from outside?

3- Does it happen at the same time of day? About what time?

4- Is there a chance that I could get a photo of the area that the sighting is seen... all four walls would be even better.

5- Does your uncle keep his windows covered? Are they covered when the sighting is witnessed?

6- Are there any actual ferns around his property?

7- Is his room on the main floor?

It would be a good idea if your uncle kept a camera near his bed, fully charges and ready to use. A picture is worth a thousand words. I suggest that if possible that he take the photo without flash for one photo and with flash for a second. I would also suggest that he disregard the image the next time and head for his window and study the outside for any source of shadows being caused by headlights.

Right now I am leaning towards a logical explanation. Exactly what I don't know yet - that's where your answers will help.

Hopefully you will find your brother okay. If he has actually passed over, what you describe is not what I would consider after life communication in any way. As strange and mysterious as the paranormal and ghosts are, there is a sense or a point to them. What you describe is not communication as it is both senseless and pointless. Unless, if this is in fact your brother, and he passed away while under the influence of drugs, the senselessness then would make some sense. I don't have enough information however to make that assumption.

Jessica, I look forward to hearing back from you with a follow up. Good luck with your search.

Ghosts and Hauntings

Greg Pocha

RATED: TOP EXPERT in this Category. Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr. Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is backed by his team of PROFESSIONAL PARANORMAL INVESTIGATORS. Do not feel afraid of, or apprehensive about, asking your question. If it falls outside Greg's area of knowledge, he will let you know. He also realizes, through experience, that some people are uneasy asking questions about a haunting. Greg is here to help, not to judge. Greg realizes that although one can not be considered an "expert" of the 'otherside' until one actually gets there, he will not boast false modesty by downplaying his knowledge. Also realize that he will give you straight forward, down to earth answers, not flowery, new age hippy speak.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Paranormal & Parapsychological Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently in the working stages of his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.