Ghosts and Hauntings/Deceased relatives

Question
My grandmother recently passed away.  I have been dreaming of her frequently.  I've heard that this is a way that spirits can visit us.  I do talk to her and pray for her.  Can you tell me anything about this?

Answer
Dear friend,
         How are you? Hop you are feeling alright. Dreams happens due to many different reasons. sometimes we dream to balance our mind and thoughts, sometimes it can be a message about the current or future etc. A spirit who left our world is very unlikely to visit us with out our permission or magick works. According to your notes you pray and talk to her very often. so its most probably a normal dream. One more thing, a spirit from our own family will never brings anything bad to us, it only helps us to understand more about our self and about the world.
         If you have any incidents at home or any where that you feel unusual let me know, then we can take a look if there is any unwanted spiritual activities. Don't forget your prayer.
         God bless you
         Have a great day
         Mathew, S  

Ghosts and Hauntings

sinoj mathew