Ghosts and Hauntings/The ghost of Michael Jackson

Question
Do you know if the video that show the ghost of Michael Jackson in his home is real or a fake?

Answer
Hola Estela,

Thank you for writing to me from beautiful Argentina with your questions of MJ's ghost

There has been a lot of controversy about the short clip that appears to have a shadow of a human form walk past a camera. But is it Michael Jackson's ghost? In my opinion, no. The first giveaway is the size of the ghost. Either he had put on 50 pounds after his death or 1- it is a shadow of a crew person who is heavy set or 2- the shadow of a smaller person walking close to a lighting fixture causing a larger shadow. Because of the amount of windows on the main floor it would be easy for a news crew member, or others on site such as one of the catering staff to have walked past a window unaware of the shadow that he/she was casting. You can see the size and length of some of these windows at the 3:04:00 mark of the following video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7tiGWv555s
You can also see that there was a fair number of people on site else where on the tape.

Another thing that screams "not a ghost" is that, at parts, the shadow is being reflected off of the shiny floor. The third thing that makes this a misinterpreted event is that the shadow walks straight into a corner and then breaks or bends along the left adjoining wall. That is the nature of a shadow, not of a ghost.

To profile Michael Jackson, he seems the type of person who when encountering the family he so loved who had passed away before him, he would likely have gone into the light to evolve in the spirit realm. He may occasionally return to his beloved ranch, but only in visitation and not remain there as a ghost. He does not haunt there.

Is it a ghost - no. Is it a fake -no, I can't see CNN gamble their credibility on staging this. Is it a shadow of a very alive human being mistaken, then hyped up as a ghost - Yes. Paranormal junkies and ghost addicts  will disagree with me. I can't help that. But in the long run, when there are rational, earthly and normal reasons available, they must take priority over what might be paranormal. That is the way of a critical thinker [so rare in the ghost fever world] and of a responsible investigator or researcher.

Thank you for writing to me at All Experts, Ghosts and Hauntings with your question. If I can ever be of any more help with questions about this or any other concerns within my expertise, please write back. Estela, as it now close to Hallowe'en here is a min- movie you may enjoy... Michael Jacjson's Ghosts. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW9JYCK0GxI

Cuidate, Ciao,

Greg Pocha, All Experts, Ghosts and Hauntings

Ghosts and Hauntings

Greg Pocha