Ghosts and Hauntings/Scratch marks on my neck

I was sitting on my bed reading a book, my boyfriend walked in and asked what was on my neck. I had no idea what he was talking about so I looked in the mirror and had scratch marks which I did not feel whenever it happened.I have a picture of it, it looked like a perfect square to me,but could also be a diamond shape.I showed my friends the picture and they pointed out that it kind of looks like the looks like two diamond shapes on top of one another.... I have looked up several meanings for the shape/number meaning of the scratch marks on my neck, not having much luck.Any answers would be appreciated (Non-Negative)

Hi Lynette,

Do you have long fingernails?

It looks as though you have two bite marks on the lines of the scratch .. so I would say you did it to yourself without realising it.  I also do the same thing, which is why I usually have very short nails.

And the number 8 is a power number, one of the symbols of the Christ energy .. so there's nothing negative about it.

Love & Peace

Ghosts and Hauntings

Ama Nazra

The subject of this site is ghosts and hauntings, which is something I have researched, and personally experienced for the last 49 years. My studies have also included experiences with other metaphysical beings, such as spirits, angels, elementals and demons. I am already an expert on Paranormal Phenomena in the other section of this site, discussing those. I am an active ghost researcher, medium and Spirit Rescuer.

A lifetime of experiences with ghosts, demons, elementals and angels. Twenty two years as a Spirit Rescuer (ghostbuster)in Australia, England and New Zealand, and around the world via the internet, sixteen as a demonologist.

Victorian Paranormal Connection Victorian Paranormal Investigations Paranormal Downunder and a variety of other ghost groups. .. my webpages.

All over the internet for the past 14 years. At present I write here on Allexperts under Paranormal Phenonema. You can also find me in the Questions and Answers pages of My own website is where you will find links to my blogs and my book, as well as lots of information on ghosts and other paranormal entities.

University study in Theology and Anthropology, a lifetime's study on the paranormal, mythology, demonology, metaphysics, spiritual healing and counselling. I am a Reiki Master Teacher, a Regression therapist, and Spiritual Counsellor, among other skills.

The list is very long and totally confidential.