Ghosts and Hauntings/unwanted ghost visit

I am being visited by an entity.  This entity approaches me during the day and comes to my bedroom at night.  I am very sensitive to spirits and can see them.  I lost my son 5 months ago and talk to only him.  I call him by his full name.  I am only interested in my son.  No one else.  My son contacts me daily.  Unfortunately other spirits do too.  Unwanted spirits.  This entity who approaches me does so in a sexual manner.  The entity "touches" me in inappropriate ways.  This entity tries all night to have intercourse with me, succeeding.  I realized I should only lie quietly and ignore this attempt and the entity is unable to carry through the attempt.  The entity tries all night, keeping me awake, destroying my sleep.  I am a 73 year old grandmother.  This is quite upsetting especially after losing my son and being grief stricken.  Please how can I stop this?

Hello Lynne,  

Thank you for writing AllExperts with your concerns. The expert that you originally asked was unable to provide you with an answer so I am going to reply in his stead.

You concerns are not new to me, I have heard them before in different ways from different people and there is a common thread using psychic and/or medium skills or attempting to communicate with those beyond the veil regardless of psychic ability without protection. Most people shy away from using an Ouija board point blank, but everything else is fair game. Not so. Any communication with the decreased involves opening a door. That door must be guarded while open and locked when closed.

Picture that you live in a bad neighborhood. Do you leave your doors and windows wide open on the chance that someone dear to you may drop in for a chat and assume that all of the scum will just politely remain outside? Of course not. But I must ask, are you leaving all of the psychic doors and windows wide open? Because believe me, the ghost realm is a bad neighborhood.  If a deceased person has a fear of going into the light then they will remain in the ghost realm between the spirit realm in the light and the earth realm of the living. People who fear the light include rapists, murders, molesters, psychotics, neurotics, sociopaths, psychopaths, and a handful of ordinary folk who choose to remain earthbound for whatever their personal agenda or reason. Not a nice place. Prisons are full of potential ghosts.

People who deal with ghosts or communication with the deceased or people who work in a place where death is a factor such as hospitals and hospices must do regular cleansings of their environment. They are prone to unwanted visitors and entities more than most and must deal with it accordingly. Your home and your body are going to have to undergo several sage baths. In your case the first couple of saging of you home should be full force. Sage alone will not work in your case. In cases like yours I use an arsenal.

I will be happy to send you the ingredients that you need and the ceremony that you will need to perform but you will have to request it from me directly. I do not give that info out on a public site such as All Experts. Write to me directly at
and I will be able to help you more. Note that it is .org and not .com

In the mean time take a salt water bath nightly (rinse well and moisturize!]. Internally, if you have no health issues, take St John's Wort, White sage tea, and supplement with iron. Remove any clock radios from your bedside to minimize electromagnetic fields near your bed. Make certain that your furnace is in good repair and fireplace chimneys are clear to eliminate possible carbon monoxide leaks. Also make sure that you are breathing properly at night to minimize having too much carbon dioxide in your blood.

Finally, as your sleep is in chaos you may wish to supplement with a low dose of Melatonin. There is a link between psychic ability and Melatonin. Of course in the body melatonin helps to regulate sleep. This all has to do with the third eye and the pineal gland and other fun stuff... but I won't go into detail here.  

Lynne, I hope that this has helped with your concerns. It is important that you get your atmosphere cleaned up. To that end I look forward to hearing back from you so that I can get that information out to you.

Warm regards,

Greg Pocha, AllExperts / Ghosts and Hauntings

Ghosts and Hauntings

Greg Pocha

RATED: TOP EXPERT in this Category. Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr. Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is backed by his team of PROFESSIONAL PARANORMAL INVESTIGATORS. Do not feel afraid of, or apprehensive about, asking your question. If it falls outside Greg's area of knowledge, he will let you know. He also realizes, through experience, that some people are uneasy asking questions about a haunting. Greg is here to help, not to judge. Greg realizes that although one can not be considered an "expert" of the 'otherside' until one actually gets there, he will not boast false modesty by downplaying his knowledge. Also realize that he will give you straight forward, down to earth answers, not flowery, new age hippy speak.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Paranormal & Parapsychological Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently in the working stages of his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.