Ghosts and Hauntings/upside down cross

QUESTION: I was in the shower one day and I had a upside down cross on my right forearm.  It is between my wrist and forearm.  I know I didn't do it anyhow or way. It looks as if it is embed by something very sharp. Since then I had had. Numerous things happen to me. Seeing the face of Satan in the dark or feel as if someone is constantly following me. IV had deteriorating health issues since then as well as having short temperament attitude.  I'm wondering exactly what is happening.

ANSWER: Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry at AllExperts: Ghosts & Hauntings. I can assure you that you are in no danger from anything Satanic. Would you please send me some more information?

1- Are you religious?
2- What health issues are you experiencing?
3- Can you detail what sorts of things have been happening to you since then?

I look forward to your follow-up response.

Greg Pocha/AllExperts/Ghosts & Hauntings

QUESTION: I am not religious now. As a kid growing up I was grown up in a Christian home. my health started deteriorating about a year after I found the cross on my arm. I've had a lot of problems with my head I have constant headaches. about a month ago I fell down stairs for really no reason all. Like I said before I constantly feel like there is someone watching me or with me at all times. I'm constantly thinking about bad and negative things. sometimes I really feel like there's something out to get me or something is controlling me and I don't act like myself. yelling at people for no reason being in a horrible bad mood for no reason. I constantly look at my arm to see if the cross has disappeared but it is still the same shape and form as it was when I found it. I honestly think about things that people probably shouldn't think about. that has to do with death or satan. I honestly do not believe in God. a lot of times when I shut a door I hear yelling sound in my ear. a very high pitched screaming sometime.

Thank you for sending me the additional information. It was extremely valuable in helping me reach a decision about your situation.

First, I want to reassure you that the mark on your arm, regardless of its origin, is circumstantial. Whether or not the cross is inverted is a matter of relativity. The "inversion" is an occurence due to the position of the arm at any given time. As well, despite pop-cultural ideology, the inverted cross is the sign of St. Peter.  St. Peter, when crucified, requested that he be crucified upside down as he did not want to appear as an equal to Christ. The inverted or St. Peter's cross (more formally "Petrine cross") can be found in many churches of St. Peter, and even in St. Peter's Basilica in the Vatican (the Petrine cross is often used to represent the Papacy).

Usually when people write to me about ghosts & hauntings, etc., they will list a series of "events".  In your situation, you listed a series of symptoms.  It would be amiss of me, not to mention unethical & potentially lethal, if I were to give you any advice or opinion solely from either a paranormal or parapsychological point of view.

What I want you to do is to consult a doctor, the sooner the better.  I have a strong suspicion of what you are suffering from, but I am not qualified to offer you a diagnosis. I'll repeat: it is important that you bring your symptoms to the attention of a doctor. If you want to know more about your symptoms, please write to me personally at :

The reason being that due to respect for your privacy, I do not want to post that information on a public website.

I look forward to hearing from you at my personal address above, so that I can extend my help on a one-to-one basis.

Greg Pocha

Ghosts and Hauntings

Greg Pocha

RATED: TOP EXPERT in this Category. Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr. Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is backed by his team of PROFESSIONAL PARANORMAL INVESTIGATORS. Do not feel afraid of, or apprehensive about, asking your question. If it falls outside Greg's area of knowledge, he will let you know. He also realizes, through experience, that some people are uneasy asking questions about a haunting. Greg is here to help, not to judge. Greg realizes that although one can not be considered an "expert" of the 'otherside' until one actually gets there, he will not boast false modesty by downplaying his knowledge. Also realize that he will give you straight forward, down to earth answers, not flowery, new age hippy speak.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Paranormal & Parapsychological Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently in the working stages of his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.