Ghosts and Hauntings/Incubus Demon

I am a 30 year old married woman living in India. My husband and I just bought a house in a place called Goa on the west coast of India. It's a beautiful old Portuguese villa that I fell in love with, the first time I saw it. I am a housewife at present which is a common profession for most Indian women and frequently stay at home alone as my husband travels often on business.

Ever since we moved in I have been experiencing these strange sexual dreams. I have never watched pornography or even been a very sexual person in my life before this and so I can't account for these dreams from my own experiences alone. I have also been feeling a presence in the house when my husband isn't there. I donít feel anything sinister about it but I often feel aroused when it is near. I have felt it gently brush my buttocks as I am walking or planting a very soft kiss on my neck.
I have also felt it trying to lift my saree(a long piece of fabric that is wrapped around a womanís body) whenever I am highly aroused. Initially I tried to dismiss it thinking it must be my own imagination, but one day as I was leaning over the railing on top of the staircase I clearly felt it grab the hem of my saree and ever so slowly lift it. The sexual arousal I felt was so powerful that I couldn't stop it and I wanted it to go on. As I felt it touch my vulva I looked across the hallway to see a statue of the god Shiva and just managed to say a silent prayer. The immediate drop in arousal followed by the immediate loss of the presence behind me brought me to realize just what I was doing. I was terrified for the first time by it.

I have been wearing a Rudraksha mala and a waist chain to ward off any evil presence. I feel less fearful after this and to an extent the presence has stayed away especially in the physical world. But the presence hasn't completely left me. It stayed away for a few days but the dreams have returned and with greater intensity. They have become more pornographic and in it I am a helpless maiden bound and tied and exposed for this person who is always in the shade. He comes close but I never see his face. I feel him caressing my body and teasing me but he always seems distant. He is trying to gently persuade me to accept him. Something is keeping him away from claiming me. The Rudraksha maybe? But I sometimes feel that if I give in it will be harmless and I am only keeping a kind soul away. When I wake up I am almost always aroused with a tremendous desire to masturbate to orgasm. But I only allow my husband to touch me and have so far refused to touch myself.

Do you have any idea what this presence is? Is it an incubus demon or just a ghost who wants to have sex with me? I am afraid that I will not be able to keep him away for long. Is this presence sinister or malevolent? I have personally been a religious skeptic all my life and this has completely changed my opinion on the paranormal. I would appreciate any advice you can provide on this.

Thank you for writing to me at All Experts / Ghosts and Hauntings with your concerns about a possible incubus presence. As you are in no immediate danger I am going to hesitate in addressing your concerns at the present time. Let me assure you that "demons" as one stereotypes them do not exist.

My main concern is the question of whether or not you wish to have this rather personal matter discussed on an open and public web site? If so let me know by a follow up  and I will address your concerns here on the All Expert site. If you wish to have this matter dealt with in a more private way, and as I would prefer, you can write to me directly at

I will admit that I am skeptical as to the sincerity of this inquiry. Should this be a prank my time will be better spent, as will yours, by stopping here and now. If this is a genuine concern I will be glad to help.

Very sincerely,

Greg Pocha,
All Experts, Ghosts and Hauntings

Ghosts and Hauntings

Greg Pocha

RATED: TOP EXPERT in this Category. Ghosts - Hauntings - Paranormal & Preternatural Phenomena - Parapsychology - Death/Afterlife Studies

Director of Parapsychology and Paranormal Studies (Eidolon Project Canada)

Mr. Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg shares his experience and knowledge as a special consultant on All Experts to help people find educated and unbiased answers from a professional in the field. He will be happy to answer your questions on the following subjects:Greg is backed by his team of PROFESSIONAL PARANORMAL INVESTIGATORS. Do not feel afraid of, or apprehensive about, asking your question. If it falls outside Greg's area of knowledge, he will let you know. He also realizes, through experience, that some people are uneasy asking questions about a haunting. Greg is here to help, not to judge. Greg realizes that although one can not be considered an "expert" of the 'otherside' until one actually gets there, he will not boast false modesty by downplaying his knowledge. Also realize that he will give you straight forward, down to earth answers, not flowery, new age hippy speak.

Greg Pocha is the Director of Paranormal & Parapsychological Studies for the Eidolon Project Canada. Mr. Pocha is also a leading authority on 'Spectral Profiling'. He has been actively researching and investigating the paranormal in relation to ghosts, hauntings, paranormal activity, parapsychology, psychical research and other closely related areas as a professional since 1999 although his interest and study of the paranormal goes back nearly a half century. He is one of the founders of 'Eidolon Project Canada', an organization that researchs and investigates hauntings at no cost to their clients. Besides studying the subjects that most people consider 'paranormal', Greg also studies subjects such as Near Death Experiences, and other scientific areas. Greg has instructed the Paranormal Studies course for Edmonton Public School's Adult Continuing Education department. He has also given seminars for Edmonton Public Libraries programs. Greg continues adding to his knowledge through study and his continued active involvement in research and investigations of hauntings throughout his home province of Alberta, Canada. Mr. Pocha has been called in to offer his expertise and assist in independent investigations. His input and opinions are sought after and respected.

Greg is currently in the working stages of his first book, "BEYOND: Recognition {Ghosts, Hauntings and Spectral Profiling}". Note: This is an actual book, not a vanity published e-book.

Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, Greg owns a private reference library approaching 1,000 books dealing with the paranormal, ghosts, hauntings, parapsychology, physics, medical and other related subject. Here is a subject sampling of this extensive library:GHOSTS - HAUNTINGS - POLTERGEIST - CLASSICAL & QUANTUM THEORY - ENCYCLOPEDIAS / DICTIONARIES / ANTHOLOGIES on PARANORMAL STUDIES - TEXTS on PARAPSYCHOLOGY - DEMONOLOGY - CASE STUDIES - INVESTIGATIVE TECHNIQUES - HISTORY / MYTHOLOGY of GHOSTS - THANATOLOGY - NEAR DEATH STUDIES - HOSPICE CARE - PSYCHICAL STUDIES - BEHAVIORAL PSYCHOLOGY - etc.. Authors include: Sigmund Freud, Carl Jung, Albert Einstein, Stephan Hawking, Paul Davis, Carl Sagan, Allison DuBois, James van Praagh, Derek Achora, John Robert Columbo, Dr.Raymond Moody Jr., Dr.Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Dr. Maurice Rawlings, Dr.Melvin Morse, Dr.Janis Amatuzio, Dr. Kenneth Ring, Dr. Jeffrey Long, Harry Price, Hans Holzer, Andrew Lang, Ed & Lorraine Warren, A.Arthur Findlay, Nandor Fudor, Colin Wilson, Plato, DeCarte, Nietzshce, This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Greg's on-going education in the paranormal and parapsychology fields is unending.

Due to confidentiality agreements made with our clients guaranteeing their anonymity, I can not list past/current clients. All of our investigations are refered to by case number only. Personal information regarding our clients is privileged.