Ghosts and Hauntings/spiritually sealing mirrors

Question
We moved into a house a while back.  The master bathroom is all mirrors from ceiling to floor (hideous)  and of course they are all facing each other.  The wife is freaked out because she thinks the house is haunted because of the mirrors.  A few odd things have happened, we hear odd noises, banging and such here and there and she believes that things are coming in through the mirrors.  I was wondering if this can truly happen and  if you know of anything that can be done to the mirrors to I guess seal them or bind them from becoming portals or a entry into the house from spirits.  I would rip them out and redo the bathroom but it is not in the budget right now, though we eventually will do that.  In the meantime, if there is any suggestions you have that can be done to the mirrors to settle things down, I would greatly appreciate it.  Thanks

Answer
Hello,

Thank you for contacting me at All Experts / Ghosts and Hauntings with your concerns. I think that I can help. Outside of setting up a pole and starting a pole dancing class the situation isn't hopeless.

Mirrors, especially when they are facing one another have been and still are considered to be "vortexes" or portals to some other dimension or to the realm of the ghosts. I believe that mirrors can be used as a method or tool in making contact with the other side provided that the subject isn't merely (no pun intended) going into a trance state. This is known as mirror scrying and I have worked with it myself. I am highly skeptical of its use. However the Doctor who coined the term "Near Death Experience", and was a pioneer in its study and exploration Dr. Raymond Moody, has had great success with mirror scrying in his "Theatre of the Mind", his term for a scrying booth, so to speak. Because of his reputation and work I keep an open mind that mirrors can be a catalyst for communication, and perhaps conjuring the deceased.

Portals or vortexes in actuality are not necessary for an entity to enter your home. Mediums love the term and according to Fung Shui two mirrors facing each other disturbs the energy and well being of the occupants. In science the effect of the mirrors is known as the Casimir Force, something like looking into infinity. That said, if an energy or entity want to enter your home that hasn't been protected, is free to enter any where it wants. Deliberately  summoning ghosts, etc. is never a good practice regardless of the method or tool and who knows why the wall to wall mirrors in your master bedroom was created. Vanity? Fetish? Decor??? or for occult practices? I suppose that as you get to know your neighbors, you will find out more about the former owners of the property.

Whatever the rhyme or reason for the nauseous structure in the first place, you can in fact cleanse the room. You will need to fumigate the room with certain herbs. I will give you the ingredients in a follow up answer as I do not have the list with me right at the moment. You will also need to get a box of Kosher salt, a spray bottle (empty windex or such), red string or cord to make Kabala protection bracelets, and a wide tip wipe off (whiteboard) marker to mark the mirrors. You could use a felt marker but it will be harder to remove when you want to reuse the mirrors.

Once the mirrors and room have been cleansed you will need to cover at least three of the walls. That my friend I can't help much with. I suppose curtains, paint over them (it is easy to scrap off the paint but time consuming - been there - done that! Plywood or paneling? Sledge hammer? Seriously, you'll have to brain storm the covering issue. You could of course sell them - I owned a dance studio and believe me large mirrors on the cheap are hard to come by.

Anyway, we're off topic here. I will get the ingredients and the ceremony to use soon via a follow up answer. In the mean time, remind your wife that every house has its own noises, creaks and groans. If listened for a home settles as temperature, humidity, etc change on a daily, if not hourly basis. Pipes, plumbing - expansion and contraction all add up to what my team calls "just a house noise".

I will be in contact soon,

Ciao for now,

Greg Pocha,
All Experts / Ghosts and Hauntings

Ghosts and Hauntings

Greg Pocha