Ghosts and Hauntings/Protection from negative spirits

Question
HI Gregg,
         I am writing to you because I am interested in protecting myself from negative and troublesome spirits.  I would like to know how to remove any dark/negative energy from my life as well as from the lives of loved ones including pets.  I am also very interested to know how to go about protecting myself from negative spirits.  Are there spirits that can be asked for assistance in the spiritual realm.  

I recently found a website that purported to show how to remove bad spirits - the website was essentially about soul retrieval - something I have only recently heard of.  This site said I could remove bad spirits with the use of a pendulum.  I think the whole thing was a con using some of spiritual knowledge/wisdom that is available. The spiritual info sounded correct but it was a hook and three quarters in to the program they started talking about God and Jesus Christ.

Anyway, I would appreciate some straightforward help with this.

sincerely,
         Laura.

Answer
Hello Laura,

Thank you for writing to me at All Experts / Ghosts and Hauntings with your questions. Please allow me to apologize for the extreme tardiness of this reply. I recently updated to Win 10, but instead of doing one computer at a time, I did them all at once... not a good idea. Hence I has (am) having mega issues with getting my mail.

You will find a thousand web sites dealing with helping one with the task of cleaning locations of negative energy and sending ghosts onto where they belong. Simple math done via the metaphysical method goes something like this: ask 1000 questions on one issue and get 1100 answers.  What I will give you is the one method that has worked for my group in the past and continues to work. Every now and then we make little changes to improve it and unlike certain computer upgrades, they work. The methods that we use are basically secular in essence. We do not use religion to cleanse a home initially. The reason is simple, do not use one faith when the ghost may be of another and become angry and offended. Then a simple annoyance can, and according to many documented accounts do in the majority, get out of control. So you are wise in not getting religion involved at this time.

This is not to imply that people should give up their beliefs. On the contrary, if belief in a system, faith or deity is helpful and useful to you then by all means use it. The issue remains in how you use it. Never direct or force your beliefs outward toward any energy due to the reason explained above. By all means use it, but personally, towards and for yourself, keep it between you and your god. Once the location has been cleaned via our ceremony then one could have it blessed in accordance to their beliefs with one very important warning. Any follow up religious rite must be done to bless the home, it's possessions and the people who live/visit there. It must not be directed towards any entity (as they should be gone). In other words, its a blessing, not an "exorcism". Opening that door again is, well, opening "that" door again. Incidentally our ceremony may need to, or want to be done a second time a few weeks later. Then a general cleansing of the atmosphere once a year, spring dusting, so to speak, will keep things in hand.

People have lavish ceremonies to get married, or to graduate from a class or for funerals. Are the ceremonies necessary? Marriage is a legal contract and requires signatures, graduation is receiving a piece of paper stating that you achieved something and a funeral is technically disposing of a corpse.  The actual "ceremony" is mute, BUT, people need, want and have come to expect the recognition of passing a milestone. The deceased are no different, they are after all, only human. Why most cleansing methods fail is due the total lack of ceremony. Without it the cleansing is a "me" thing. But you are possibly dealing with other human beings, visible or not, active or quite. The ceremony makes it about them, and in reality, it is. In essence going into the light is a birthday and if a banishment is done, then the ceremony is for those who have helped you achieve that, your guides and gatekeepers.

Our ceremony and cleansing ritual is based on may systems without being directly attached to them religiously. It contains elements of Kabbalah, Native American rituals, Wicca and of course, a majority of it is based upon the Tibetan Book of the Dead, omitting the Buddhist and reincarnation connection. At no time is anyone sent anyplace in the name of anything except the beings of the pure white light, whom are universal, literally. And that's how and why it is effective.

That's the good news, the indifferent news is that I do not make the ceremony, ritual or materials used (such as our smudging formula)public, especially on an open forum such as All Experts. To be frank, my purpose is not to educate the other experts. Being experts, then they should have reliable, well thought out and non-biased answers to begin with.  So Laura, how does this help you with your concerns? Easy,...

...Please e-mail me at
GregPocha@eidolonproject.org

This is how you will get the information. Some people are hesitant to ask. I can guarantee you we do not use any information that you supply except to get the information out to you. We don't sell names or stuff (I done have a clue as to how to do it anyway) your info is kept in strictest confidence (I have more security on my computers and cell than most banks have on their vaults, one password only takes you to another request for another password for example. It take me 30 seconds just to open my email!), and we don't send malware or spam. The EPC has spent a very long time working to become among the best and most respected in our avocation. We are not going to ruin that with cyber-stupidity. As it is being sent to me personally, no one else even at EPC will see any correspondence between us.

Okay, it seems that the Win 10 spell correct works, with luck you will get this reply;) I hope that I have been able to shed some light on this for you. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Warm regards,
Greg Pocha,
Director of Parapsychology, Afterlife and Paranormal Studies,
Eidolon Project Canada Paranormal Investigation,
Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, Alberta, Canada

Ghosts and Hauntings

Greg Pocha